Saturday, September 25, 2010

Green eyed monsters


There is a lot of jealousy going around our house lately. F is pretty used to having my arms to himself. Now that he's getting older and more interested in crawling around and investigating the first level, T has been jumping into the now-vacant arms. And then, oh, the drama. It starts with the lower lip and progresses to full-out crying in the matter of a few moments.

Not to be outdone, T likes to crawl into my lap when I'm holding F, so I end up with one on each leg. Neither of them are too excited about it.

It gets even funnier when Ry is home. Last night, Ry put his head on my shoulder and F immediately crawled up in my lap to take his place. Our first level has 3 rooms in which the kids can play. It's not unusual for all 4 of us to be crowded into a single 5 x 5 square.

I know I should be grateful that we all like each other so well. Still, I think that a lot of conflict would be avoided if the boys could just get used to the idea of the other being around.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena