Monday, December 12, 2005

3 Things

I got these from another blog I was reading. Now it's your turn!

1. Three things you like about yourself:
I'm a very loyal friend. I stay pretty balanced. I remember every day why I love my husband so much.

2. Three things you don't like about yourself:
I let work get to me. Patience is not one of my virtues. I don't always live my faith like I should.

3. Three parts of your heritage:
English, Cherokee Indian, Okie

4. Three of your everyday essentials:
Chapstick, kisses, downtime

5. Three things you are wearing right now:
Sweater, jeans, socks

6. Three things you want in a relationship:
Love, mutual respect, laughter

7. Two truths and a lie:
I wanted to work for the FBI, I make cookie dough and don't make the cookies, I had my toungue pierced.

8. Three things you can't live without:
Husband, faith, family

9. Three places you'd go on vacation:
Hawaii, Egypt, Australia

10. Three things you just can't do:
Wake up on the first alarm, play basketball, sew

11. Three kids names:
Tucker, Emma, McKenna

12. Three things you want to do before you die:
Live in Hawaii, get my scuba certification, have a family

13. Three things you wanted to do for a living:
Veterinarian, FBI agent, Professor

14. Three ways you are stereotypically a boy:
High maintenance women make me tired, I love college football/basketball, my house is cluttered

15. Three ways you are stereotypically a girl:
I love getting pedicures, I get ice cream and french fry cravings, I love my cats

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena