Friday, February 24, 2006

More info you don't need

Now that I'm feeling better, I have to say that I'm amazed by the body's ability to continue to generate material far after the stomach and intestines are vacant. Even after the chicken picatta, apple pie, and salad were gone, my body was still able to produce something for me to offer to the porcelain gods. Today I am finally able to replace some of the missing sustenance without feeling likely to assume the position. I wonder how long it would take to be truly empty?

2 comments:

sapsparky said...

Glad you are feeling better and the office looks great. Finishing off a room is a great feeling :) (even when it takes way longer than it should! Sara loves to tell everyone how long it took me to finish the bathroom!)

Anonymous said...

Nice office chair!

 
Designed by Lena