Monday, June 18, 2007

Just so I don't get cocky ...

Tucker is finally napping in his crib for 1.5 hours or so. It was a long couple of weeks, but the consistency seems to be agreeing with him. He is generally much better rested and happier in the evenings (which makes Ry very happy, since that's his primary Tucker time). Bedtime is pretty consistent at 8 pm, which nice cause we get some couple time. I was feeling pretty good about my parenting skills, but Tucker likes to keep me on my toes. Last night, he woke up at 11:20 and 11:40 and 3 am and 5:30 am and 6:00 am. The first two times were gas and I just had to pat him back asleep (by the way, if any of you decide to have kids, The Baby Whisperer is a must read). He ate at 3 and then wanted to get in bed with us at 5:30. In addition to him being up a lot, I couldn't sleep after he woke at 11:20 until 1:30 am. I got a grand total of 4.5 hours of sleep last night. It's like he was 3 weeks old again. There's a good chance I'm going to be out when Tucker is tonight.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena