Thursday, August 11, 2011

Moving right along

We found the boys a new daycare for the fall. It's not cheap. We're spending more for 3 days there than full time at the other school we looked at. Thankfully, we can send them just 3 days a week and my mom has agreed to watch them Monday afternoons so I can go and do my clinical research. I can't rave enough about how much it rocks to have my mom here. While I'm sure the other school we looked at would have been safe and fine, I just didn't feel great about it. Now we can send them someplace I feel good about and they get to spend every Monday with Neena. Double super awesome bonus!

Gummy Bear got to spend his very first night at the grandparent's house last night. It was awesome, until he threw up at 2 am. Meanwhile, back at Casa T, Cheeky Monkey was also throwing up. Fun times. Both boys seem to be on the mend today. They still don't have much of an appetite, but are otherwise OK.

I have 2 weeks until school starts for me again. While I'm excited to be done with school, I am not looking forward to going back to school. I have to be so on top of everything during the school year. We have a strict schedule to keep. I have to make sure there are supplies for lunches. My days are often long and my reading list is longer. Still, the material is engaging and I'm excited to be a practicing RN soon. I have heard from several of my friends from last year's graduating class who have found jobs in their areas of interest, so I am hopeful for a job in Labor and Delivery at this time next year. Hope with me people!

And that's what's new in my little corner of the world. What's new in yours?

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena