Friday, December 03, 2004

... and I'm back

Yeah ... sorry for the long time, no write. I got out of the habit because of Hawaii and Thanksgiving. I promise to do better!

On Hawaii: Gorgeous, beautiful, wish you were there. In all seriousness, it was the most fun. We rented a 4 wheel drive vehicle that provided us too much stupid fun. The weather was beautiful, the landscape more so and the escape from reality the best. I kept trying to convince Ryan that we needed to move there. No luck, so we're back in New Jersey. Sigh.

On Thanksgiving: I miss having family around. We had a really nice Thanksgiving by committee (thanks to those who helped the clueless). Favorite quote of the weekend? "Oooh, there's a Dunkin Donuts. Can we stop?"

On Illini Basketball: Watching the ass whomping the Illini gave Wake Forest was sweet sweet relief after a season of heart wrenching football. Weber can stay.

On being sick: Ew. I'm tired of having a cold (which is another reason I haven't gotten around to writing). Ryan is also tired of my having a cold.

On life in general: Still good. Can't believe that we're coming up on our 1 year anniversary. If this is the toughest year of our marriage, we're doing just fine!!!

"Oooh, there's a Dunkin Donuts, can we stop?"

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena