Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Aloha!

Probably no blogging for the next 2 weeks or so. Tomorrow morning we're off to Hawaii! We've had really crazy weeks and both of us are more than ready to get out of New Jersey, relax on a beach somewhere, and drink something fruity. The only part of traveling I don't like is the packing. Last time we went to Hawaii we only wore 1/4 of what we actually packed. I'm hoping that we're a little more realistic this time around.

We'll be back soon ... and with some fun pictures I'm sure.

Aloha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn - a little birdie told me about your blog. I hope you are having a great time in Hawaii and come back with a tan. I found a blog I love - www.midwesternta.blogs.com. It relates to your past life and my current one:)

Jube said...

Kassie! That is a fun blog. So, how're things?

 
Designed by Lena