Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Anticipation is Killing Me

For the first time this year, I am finished with all my Christmas shopping. In fact, I've been mostly done for several weeks now. I'm currently in some kind of strange holding pattern until family begins arriving on Sunday. I won't start the cleaning/grocery shopping for guests until tomorrow. This is a really unfamiliar feeling for me. For the past several years, I've been rushing around with all the other crazies trying to finish my Christmas shopping. This year, I'm done. There's nothing to do but wait. Do you remember the day before your birthday when you were a kid? This has been my feeling for the past week or so, made worse by the fact that Ry was out of town most of the week. It's killing me!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in the same boat, i've been done for about three weeks but i keep thinking I should be out buying stuff, good thing eric is good at reminding me that i don't need to spend any more!

Anonymous said...

We'll be there soon and then all the craziness will begin. YEAH!!!


Love,
Mom

 
Designed by Lena