Saturday, December 08, 2007

The Poopie Diaries

When He Was 9 Months Old, There Was A Very Big Poo

It was a very big poo ...

Today T was in his exersaucer playing. I left the room and when I came back, Ry asked if I smelled "that". I did indeed. I pulled T out of the saucer and took a quick inventory. Whew, I thought, it wasn't exploding out any clothing ... that I saw.

So upstairs we went. I put T on the changing table and was about to get down to business when I saw what appeared to be poo on the bottom of his socks. A quick sniff confirmed my suspicions. Then I pondered ... how did he get poo on the bottom of his socks? Just about that time, I heard Ry coming up the stairs.

He said that the smell didn't leave the room with T and he discovered poo all over the bottom of the saucer. Now ... remember there was no noticeable poo coming out of any clothing. When we peeled off his pants we discovered that he pooed down his leg enough to cover the bottom of the saucer in poo. Truly, one of the more disgusting moments of my life as a mother. He went straight from changing table to bath.

6 comments:

Becky said...

Hahahahahaha, the joys of babies. I'm sure being a parent is rewarding and stuff, but ewwwwwww.

Papa said...

I can't read or think about this story without smiling and even laughing out loud. Thanks for the smile - another story that will start "It wasn't funny at the time, but..."

Anonymous said...

Actually, I laughed through the whole experience. :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Tucker!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed that one. Not.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, the joys of motherhood. You made me laugh and laugh.

Good one Tucker,

Love,
Mom
Nana

 
Designed by Lena