Monday, July 14, 2008

Baby and the Beach

We took T to the Jersey shore for the first time this season on Saturday. He thought it was AWESOME. He spent a good portion of the time getting sand into every conceivable crevice he possessed. The waves were really big (actually, 3 people died the day we went to the beach), and T stood for the better part of an hour watching.

I enjoy the beach for a couple of hours. Then I'm done. I'm tired of sand rubbing my skin raw. Babies have no such consideration. T thought sand was the best. He would eat it, throw it in the air, roll around in in and climb into sand holes other beach-goers dug. I'm quite sure he would have stayed there all day if the adults hadn't been over it. It could have been the novelty, but I think T likes the beach.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena