Wednesday, July 07, 2010

In one swell foop

Our lives are about to change pretty dramatically. I've been feeling pretty bi-polar about school starting next week. One moment I am very excited to be starting a new adventure. The next I'm on the verge of tears thinking about F's reaction to being away from me for 8 hours a day. Then I am looking forward to having some time to be a regular adult, without a tiny person permanently attached to my hip. Then I'm back to super anxious about how I'm going to balance full-time student with mom and wife.

I always know that something is really bothering me when I start having bad dreams about it. In this case, I have been dreaming that F cries for all 8 hours ... every day.

Sometimes I'm sitting with my family and have this overwhelming sense of peace and rightness with the world. I'm just praying that my new adventure isn't going to upset the delicate balance of our lives ... too much.

2 comments:

G'pa said...

The boys will have a great time with Mummu and Tantie. You will be refreshed by adult interaction. I'll be praying that God will keep you "at peace".

Jube said...

Thanks Frank.

 
Designed by Lena