Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Stuff I said today

I'm feeling pretty discouraged tonight. I was given reason to believe I might be getting a phone call about a job last week. Today that hope was pretty well extinguished. I never expected to be unemployed in August, but here I am. But enough about that.

 The good part about still being unemployed is that I am spending lots of quality time with the boys. Ry is out of town this week, so I am spending an especially large amount of quality time with them this week. Here are a list of things that actually came out of my mouth today:

1. I don't think you accidentally kicked your brother in the head.
2. No more talk about poop at the breakfast table, OK?
3. Yes, clouds make shadows. That's why it's shady sometimes.
4. Yes, you are just as cute in your new outfit.
5. You have to put your pants on if you want to go outside.
6. Do you see that I'm doing something? Then please stop asking me the same question over and over again.
7. It hurts when you do that, huh?
8. Put your underwear on!
9. No, I don't think the bee wants to drink milk from your straw.

Makes you jealous, right?

2 comments:

melydia said...

As long as #5 wasn't something you had to tell Ry, I think we're okay.

Becky said...

I'm sorry to hear about the job disappointment. That sucks, but I'm sure something will come through soon!

 
Designed by Lena