Thursday, December 18, 2008

Awwwwww


And 7 milliseconds later he was crying his little eyes out.  I have mixed feelings about the whole Santa/lap thing.  On one hand, the pictures are really really cute. On the other, the nearly inevitable result is a crying child.  Plus, my family was never really big on the Santa thing.  I don't ever remember feeling a need to ask Santa for presents.  

Last year, our local Chik-Fil-A had Santa for an evening and Tucker could kind of get used to him.  The pictures turned out super cute.  Since it went well last year, I thought I'd give it a try.  The picture did turn out cute, but T cried within 5 seconds of lap landing.  Why subject your kids to such a tramatic experience?  I don't think we'll be participating next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alright Jenn, I, unlike most of the family, did not get to see T at Christmas so I need more blogs and pictures! Hey, when is the last time you did the Walgreens thing anyway? I feel I have been very patient!

 
Designed by Lena