Saturday, December 06, 2008

A Dangerous Discovery

I've been a bad blogger lately.  I know it.  I've been busy with the end of the school year, Christmas shopping/card creating. I've also been uninspired to write lately.  I have lots of stored up posts, and I'll try to catch up this weekend.

Anyhow, I recently made a rather dangerous discovery.  My dear husband asked me to make chocolate chip cookie bars for a party we attended recently.  They were super easy.   You basically make the cookie batter and pour it into a cake pan.  This cuts total prep time from over an hour to about 15 minutes.  Why is this dangerous you ask?  I rarely have an hour to invest in making chocolate chip cookies.  15 minutes?  15 minutes I have like crazy.  

Another (completely unrelated) thing I learned this week is that the great majority of the random web hits on my blog come from this post about SNL's shweaty balls skit.  What does this say about me? About society?

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena