Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Can You Help Me Out?

We got a darling ornament in the mail today.  It's a little reindeer family with our names and "Thomas Family" at the bottom.  I have no idea who sent it.  Do you know? I'd love to say thanks.

Also, I've been looking (to no avail) for a toddler-sized Santa hat.  I found tons of infant and adult hats, but no smallish type person hats.  This is a dire photo opportunity matter.  If you know where I can find one, please let me know! I'd be happy to reimburse anyone who picks one up for me too.

5 comments:

G'pa said...

Your Aunt Beth said she will make it. Send me an email with his head circumference.

Anonymous said...

So I received an ornament yesterday too! It had our engagement date on it and our names, it was lovely, but no card. I have a feeling it was Tantie as she asked for the date last week (and also worked for this particular company last year)I will email and ask her

Jube said...

Thanks! Let me know what you find out.

G'pa said...

The hat will be here waiting for you in Champaign

ldupbeat said...

Hi Jenn, I didn't make it nor do I know who did, but I wanted to ask you to email me you mailing address. Your Christmas card came back. My email is ldfaja@mywdo.com Thanks.

 
Designed by Lena