Sunday, November 29, 2009

Compare and Contrast

I am constantly amazed by F's size. T was so tiny for so long that it seems strange to have a baby with fat little cheeks. In retrospect, I'm really glad we didn't know any better when T was born or we would have been completely freaked out by how little T was, how tough it was to get him to breastfeed and how slowly he gained weight. I'm not sure what he weighed in the picture below, but according to this post, he was 7 pounds, 6 ounces at 5 weeks. On our very unscientific scale, F is already about 9 pounds (at 3.5 weeks). It's amazing what a few extra weeks on the inside will do for you.

I also looked back through pictures of T and decided he didn't really start looking like T until he was about 4 months old. I'm excited to see what/who F is going to look like.


T at 3 weeks old.
T at 2 years, 9ish months. F at 3 weeks.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena