Sunday, February 14, 2010

We're in trouble

T has a tremendous aptitude for all things mechanical. Ry has often regaled me with stories of destruction from his youth. I'm afraid we're in for more of the same in T. Today he helped Ry replace the doorknobs on all the downstairs doors. He's pretty cute, right? Then he systematically locked himself inside each of the rooms. To be fair, Ry did ask him to lock the door (once) so that he could see how easy it was to unlock from the outside. Luckily for us, it's really easy.

He's been able to un-deadbolt doors since he could walk and destroys toys with impressive speed. I can't count how many times I've told him "sorry babe, sometimes you can't fix broken." I just hope that someday he'll use his powers for good and finish the basement or something.


No comments:

 
Designed by Lena