Friday, October 15, 2010

My Mom tells a story


When I was just toddling, I had a toy, somewhat like the one above. It was wooden and solid, and I carried it around a lot. One day, my Dad was asleep on the floor when I toddled into the room. My mom said she ran to grab me, but couldn't quite make it as I raised the toy and quite rudely woke my Dad.

Last night, Ry was playing on the floor with the boys. F's favorite new toy is our TV remote, which he was carrying around. I heard Ry say, "Well, hi F," just as I saw F bean him out of the corner of my eye. I couldn't help it. I laughed for a good 5 minutes. I laughed to the point that tears were streaming down my face and my stomach hurts.

I guess some things don't change.

1 comment:

Mom said...

At least Ryan wasn't sleeping and saw it coming. Your poor dad, he didn't know what hit him.

 
Designed by Lena