Sunday, November 14, 2010

Have I mentioned that I love Fall?

It's by far my favorite season. I love the cool days and cold nights. I love the sound of the leaves crunching under my feet. I love fires and s'mores and Thanksgiving and gorgeous fire-hued trees. And I love that my family loves it too.

This post is kind of a recap of the past week or so. I am both too lazy and too busy to separate these into individual posts. So, here you go.
We had more raking fun. This time, since Ry helped out, it was actually productive and we got the backyard cleared. Of course, we had lots of leaf fun first.



Look who's so proud of himself! Of course, he couldn't go anywhere, but he was still very satisfied.



Thank goodness for big brothers. They actually help a brother out, instead of just laughing and taking pictures.



And then tonight, after an impulse stop at the grocery store to buy s'more makings, we broke out the hats and jackets and enjoyed a gorgeous fall evening.



T showed off, and broke, his newly acquired helicopter.



And there was much s'more-age.




Ok, there was wine in juice glasses first, but there was definitely s'more-age.




And the whole family got in on the fun. Mmmmm. S'more-age.

3 comments:

nana said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I can smell the smoke and taste the chocolate. Yummm

Becky said...

Some mighty cute kiddos you got there.

Jube said...

It was a blast. And thanks. I think they're pretty awesome, but I realize I'm not the most objective observer.

 
Designed by Lena