Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Today wasn't summer

But it sure felt like it. It was one of those perfect kind of days. I had a truly lovely day in postpartum. When I left the hospital it was sunny and warm. The boys ate for almost an hour when we arrived home. Then we headed outside to enjoy the unseasonable warmth.

I must warn you that we operate a pants-optional household here.


We filled up the water table. You would think I bought them a pool.


They got muddy.


They poured water in every container they could find.


They got wetter.


And wetter.


And wettest.


And then they got a bath. I'm getting spring fever. Thank goodness there are only 4 weeks left in my semester.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable!!! Glad you had a good day on the post-partum floor and hope you got to feel many funduses (fundi?)!

Cathy said...

And above comment was from me, I don't think Eric even knows what a fundus is!

Jube said...

A few fundi felt! Next week I'm in L&D and Nursery, so there may be more opportunity. I had a really lovely experience this week.

Anonymous said...

Lol, srsly great pics. (oh, and thanks for giving the thumbs up to Penn St! Super excited for October!)

 
Designed by Lena