Thursday, October 06, 2011

Stuff

Ry has now been away for 5 days. We have 11 days left.  All-in-all, it hasn't been too bad. I've been busy with school, and my Mom and stepdad have been life savers. The boys are both a bit out of sorts and Gummy Bear has been asking about Ry a lot, but we are all doing pretty well. Ry is also doing well. The testing he's doing is going well, although he has been working 12 + hour days and sleeping in a bunk where his blankets touch the bunk above him when he's on his side. They gave him an email address (whoo!) so I have heard from him at least once a day.  He's been on the deck for most of the testing they've been doing so far. Here are some highlights from the first couple of days:

Also, a press release about what they are doing.

I don't have a lot of blogging left in me, as I've been trying to keep Ry up to date with our life here. Overall, life is good. The boys are cute, I am about to switch clinical rotations (which is good for many reasons) and things are just moving along.

Completely unrelated, this made me laugh. Also, cry. Because I hate clowns.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena