Friday, October 19, 2007

Dear Jennifer

Dear Jennifer,

Thanks for contacting us regarding our return policy. I'm sorry that we're unable to assist you with a return or exchange.

Target requires a receipt dated within 90 days for all returns or exchanges of new, unused, or defective items. If you have trouble finding your receipt, we have the ability to look up that receipt's information for a return on most purchases made by check, Target GiftCard, credit, or debit cards within 90 days of purchase. We can also reprint gift receipts during that same length of time when you bring in your original receipt.

As a guest service your local store may accommodate two no receipt returns a year for you, which are intended for small gifts under $20. I apologize for any disappointment this may have caused.

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. Your feedback will be useful in our continual review of our return policy.

We hope to see you again soon at Target.

Sincerely,

Marisa
Target Guest Relations

Target's response? Eh .... screw you. Am I coming back? Eh .... not freaking likely.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Actually, I'm surprised they responded at all! Well, all they did was restate their policy and say "Told ya so!" I don't know if I'm ready to give up Target yet, it's one of my favorite places.

 
Designed by Lena