Friday, February 29, 2008

A Few Things

1. When T chews on his blue shoes, it turns his mouth and tongue blue, prompting a moment of great concern.
2. All the airlines are looking for ways to squeeze money from their customers. This morning I was charged a "seat fee" of $5 per seat, per flight in order to pick my own seat. Otherwise, it's the airline seat lottery. My luck, I'd end up on the opposite end of the flight from Ry, in the middle, next to smelly lady and scary staring guy.
3. The Wacky Gym is neither wacky, nor a gym. It's a big room with some big baby toys that costs $7 per hour. The zipline looked like fun, but I don't think T could've held on for long.
4. It was totally worth the $3 I spent at Chick-Fil-A to let T play in their Toddler Play Area for an hour.
5. I enjoy talking to other educated, articulate women about something other than poo and naptime.
6. Playdates are only partly about the kids.
7. No matter how many toys you have, tupperware is still the favorite toy.
8. It's leap day. Ry suggested I dress T in his frog costume and take him out on errands all day.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena