Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Really strange dreams

Last night, T let us sleep through the night until 5:30 (hooray feeling better baby!). As a consequence, my body must have done some really strange things with the extra sleep. The two dreams I remember from last night were, to say the least, strange:

1. Fred Thompson (the one who ran for President) and his silly wife were trying to seduce me by buying me expensive clothes and wine.

2. A woman I knew from a previous job (and haven't thought of since) was hired to be a bodyguard. She was telling me about her new job, which included guarding against a very large, blue snake that tried to eat the left side of my face before she shot it.

Psyche, what are thou saying?

5 comments:

G'pa said...

Maybe the Twilight Zone is making a comeback! Or you need to get out and buy some clothes and drink wine. Don't know about the bodyguard/snake deal, but a trip back to the aquarium sounds nice. My best advice is to get out of New Jersey and come to Illinois on or about March 8th! woohoo!!!!

Anonymous said...

Let's write Fred Thompson a letter asking him for donations to the expensive wine and clothing fund.

Becky said...

I think your psyche is saying, "Jenn! Get some sleep!"

Papa said...

There's something very political going on here. Maybe a new pilot for Fox News - from the right, Fred Thompson cuts your taxes and buys you expensive things, from the left, the large blue snake tries to eat the left side of your face - $850 Billion in new taxes to pay for all the "blue snake" giveaways. Hmmm, never mind!

Jube said...

I just laughed so hard I snorted.

 
Designed by Lena