Monday, February 11, 2008

Survived the tornadoes ... going to the beach

T and I spend last week with my mom in Memphis. Other than spending an hour or so in the closet during the freak February tornadoes, we had a great time. It's nice having someone to chat with during the day.

I have decided that I will not be traveling alone with my son again unless he has his own seat. On the first flight, there was no one sitting next to us. I was able to strap T in so he could have his dinner and I could get into my bag. The flight home was a bit more complicated. We sat next to a man with no personality that I could detect. T was really good, but it was still nigh impossible to get anything out of my bag for him to eat or play with. With Ry, I think we have a few more months. Without him, T gets his own seat.

We're going with Ry to Virginia Beach this week. As fun as it will be, it's only supposed to be in the 50s, so it's not really a "beach" vacation. We'll be staying right on the boardwalk though, so lots of long walks are in my future. There is also supposed to be a good aquarium in town, so we'll be checking that out. Last time we went to PetsMart, T cried when we left the kitties (and the fish, birds and rodents). The aquarium should be fun.

This is why there are not so many postings lately. Will do my best to catch back up after Thursday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the beach!

 
Designed by Lena