Saturday, April 05, 2008

The Colonel must have been thirsty

We were out running a few errands today when Ryan realized he was thirsty. The nearest fast food restaurant was KFC, so we drove through. I ordered a large soda for us to split and then rethought my choice and ordered an extra large. The girl at the drive through asked if I wanted a large or a mega jug. I am not a KFC frequenter. I thought mega jug was their way of saying extra large. This is what we received: a Mega Jug. This thing was not measured in ounces. No. Stamped proudly on the side was "Half Gallon." It comes with a handle. When the poor woman at the window handed it to me, I actually laughed in her face. Here's the saddest thing of all: over the afternoon we finished the damn thing.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Dude! That's not even a drink - that's a bucket!

 
Designed by Lena