Friday, April 11, 2008

You know what makes you feel old?

Going to register for classes at a community college. I realized that not only am I hopelessly uncool (and how cool can you be in flat shoes toting around your toddler?), but I am also much nearer the age of the instructors than the majority of the students. On the bright side, I may be able to find a babysitter in one of my classes!

For the moment, I'm registered for only one class. The evening classes appear to fill faster than the daytime classes and I'm a little late to the game for the fall semester. I also have to wait for my transcripts from high school and WIU to arrive before I know for sure how many classes I have to complete prior to the core nursing curriculum. Apparently, it takes about a month for credits to be applied, so it's looking like I'll only be taking one class this fall. It'll be good to break us into my going to school again.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena