Saturday, October 18, 2008

Did You Know?

The Daycare Edition

Did you know ...
  • Even if the facility is beautiful, the staff lovely and the qualifications perfect, you will cross it off your list because the director is a "loud talker"?
  • Centers seem obsessed with "teaching" a 2 year old?
  • Daycare directors make snarky comments about other centers?
  • There is a distinct difference between a daycare and a preschool?
  • Our son isn't going to have attachment issues.
  • In fact, he'd probably hang with the mailman if I introduced them.
  • Or the supermarket cashier.
  • But I digress.
  • While there are some basic requirements, choosing a center is more about the feeling you get from the kids than anything else.
  • Even though I know it'll be good for both of us, I'll still probably cry the first day of school.
  • And I'm really glad I don't have to put him in full time daycare because I had to go back to work.
  • Thank you, my love.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena