Thursday, October 02, 2008

Quick Update

I haven't blogged in a while. Here's what's been going on since my last post:

  • Wed, 9/24: Ry is out of town. T and I spend the day together.
  • Thurs, 9/25: Getting the house ready for mom's visit.  Ry comes home from D.C. There is much rejoicing.
  • Fri, 9/26: T and I go pick Mom up at the airport.  T loves the baggage carousel.
  • Sat, 9/27: Ry watches T so Mom and I can go do girly stuff.  Love you Ry!
  • Sun, 9/28: Mom watches T so Ry and I can go on our first date in waaay too long. Love you Mom!
  • Mon, 9/29: We go pumpkin picking. I almost lose my shoe in the mud.  T wants to eat every raspberry off the bush.  I have class. Got a 90% on my exam. I would be a little disappointed, but the class average was 74%.
  • Tues, 9/30: I have lab. Got an 89% on my lab practical. Again, would be disappointed, but there was only one A.  Perhaps I need to readjust my expectations.  No grade inflation in A&P.  Good old bell curve there.
  • Wed, 10/1: We take Mom back to the airport. :(
  • Thurs, 10/2: T and I get together with some friends.  T and Q hold hands across their strollers.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena