Saturday, June 05, 2010

You can't make this stuff up

Tonight I was upstairs putting F to bed. I heard T start to cry downstairs. I gave it a minute, since sometimes he decides to crank up the drama before bed. When it didn't stop immediately, I started worrying that he got sick or hurt himself. I put F in his crib and ran downstairs. This is the conversation that followed:

Me: What's wrong baby?
T: I want my booger back!
Me: ...
T: I waaaaannnttt my booooooooger back!
Me: Are you kidding me?
T: No.
Me: You're crying over a booger?
T: Yes, I want my booger back!
Me: That is a ridiculous reason to cry. Why in the world would you want your booger back?
T: I want to put it back in my nose!
Me: Babe, once it's gone, it's gone. You can't put a booger back in your nose.
T: Oh.

1 comment:

nana said...

If you had let him get rid of his head like he wanted to, he won't have booger problems.

 
Designed by Lena