Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Bear Graduates

Today was Gummy Bear's Pre-K graduation. Like everything else at the boys' school, it was extremely well done. The class walked in to Pomp and Circumstance, sang several songs and got their "diplomas". Then, there was cake, which was, of course, Bear's favorite part. 
Bear is one of the tallest kids in his class, so he was in the back row. Still, I managed to get a few decent shots.

He finally noticed that his Neena was in the audience.

The entire class. I believe there were 22. They were seriously cute.

This was hands down, my favorite moment of the ceremony. The kids turned around, put on sunglasses and shook it for all it was worth.

His future's so bright, he had to wear shades.

Moms got reserved seats right up front.

And Dads had reserved seats almost up front.

My handsome guys.

Bear and his Neena.
I can't quite believe he's going to kindergarten in a few short months. How did my 5 pound 13 ounce baby turn into this giant boy? I am looking forward to meeting the boy he is becoming.

5 comments:

melydia said...

These photos are just unbearably adorable. The sunglasses pic is definitely my favorite.

Jo said...

His future is indeed bright...
(sniff)

Cathy said...

Yep, got a little teary, I'm such a softie.

Jube said...

The sunglasses were my favorite too. I can only imagine what I'm going to be like at his high school graduation.

G'pa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Designed by Lena