Sunday, June 17, 2012

Found

We mostly don't use our actual camera to take pictures anymore. Mostly, we use our phones. I found these on the camera card yesterday.

This was an unusually warm day in April. The kids were using the sprayer to shoot water into the sprinkler. Apparently, it was awesome.

At least they were playing together happily.


I'm not really sure what the story is with this picture. I just like it.


We were in the kitchen. I was chopping veggies or something and Ryan was putting away dishes. I turned around to find the Monkey hosing the back of Ry's pants with the stainless steel cleaner. Seriously, he was out of our direct vision for 30 seconds. We had to throw away the pants.


Kids giving the cat fresh catnip. Kitty nirvana.


And decorating cut out cookies for Bear's "rock star" day at school last week. Cheeky Monkey used a good half of all my decorating sprinkles.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena