Monday, January 19, 2009

Grrr, preschool

Today I got T up and breakfasted. Ry and I bundled him into the car, with promises of Miss NewTeacher and New Friends.  We arrived at his preschool only to find it closed for MLK day.  Really?  What happens to people with real (read, not government) jobs?  Are they just screwed?  And why didn't I get notification that they were going to be closed?  Should I have expected them to be closed on MLK day?  Most of the schools we visited said they were only closed on the major holidays (Christmas, July 4, New Years, etc.). I just assumed this one would be the same.  Lucky for us, school doesn't start for me until tomorrow and Ry was off work today.  Guaranteed I'm getting a list of all closings for the rest of the year tomorrow.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena