Sunday, January 18, 2009

Mom: The Coming

My mom is here for a visit for 10 days, so posting will probably be light for the duration.  So far we've had a nice time and T has been reacquainting himself with her.  Yesterday, whenever she left the room, he'd follow her and sadly call "Neena ..." until she reappeared.  It's interesting to me that everyone plays with him in a different way.  Here I am, thinking I've exhausted every type of play imaginable, and she comes along with new, exciting (!) things to do.  Also, she's volunteered to alter my bridesmaid dress and save me mucho moola.  

Coming up this week:
~ T begins his second week of school.
~ I start school on Tuesday.
~ Still looking for a job.  Starting to get a bit desperate and widening my circle of possibilities.
~ Grandpa G arrives Thursday.  He and Ry will brainstorm how to build a pantry in the basement.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Have a wonderful, wonderful time with your mom! My fingers are crossed for job-ness. xoxo

 
Designed by Lena