Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bring it on

I have registered for my (only) summer class.  It's a 6-week Microbiology course. I will be in class Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8 am - 2 pm.  Count em up folks, that's 6 hours per day for 18 hours per week.  When you consider that science profs around here ask you to spend 2 - 3 hours outside class for each in-class hour, I'll be doing somewhere between 54 and 72 hours a week of microbiology. I figure it's like ripping off a bandaid; it'll hurt like crazy, but be over before I know it. The summer session also means I don't have to take 2 lab sciences in any semester.

Note: do not call, do not write, do not expect blogging during the month of June.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Hey! Your June will be like my June! Studying like crazy! It'll be fun!

Jube said...

Do you get a summer break?

Anonymous said...

I will be in Micro as well this summer, just not as insanely as you!!

Becky said...

Nope, no summer break to speak of during grad school. Those days are over.

 
Designed by Lena