Sunday, March 01, 2009

Insert Pea

Today Ry gave me a couple of T-free hours to do some shopping.  As I was coming out of a dressing room, I got a phone call from him. 

Ry: Uh, T has a pea up his nose.
Me: What?
Ry: A pea. Up his nose.
Me: How did it get up there?
Ry: I'm not sure.  I think he may have sneezed it there when he had food in his mouth.
Me: Can you get it out?
Ry: I'm trying to get him to blow, but he doesn't have enough force to get it out.
Me: Have you tried sticking something up there to pull it out?
Ry: I don't want to do that without you here.
Me: Ok, I'll go check out and head home. Let me know if you're able to get it out.

Then as I'm standing in line at the checkout I get this text: "Got it! I just sort of massaged it out."  Whew.  I thought we were going to have a Sunday afternoon urgent care visit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, Ha, HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Anonymous said...

Hid Neena did the same thing when she was little, bit it was a bean and had to go to the doctor, glad you could get it out. Made me smile.

 
Designed by Lena