Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ok, ok

I know I've been derelict in my blogging duties lately, but like I told Tantie yesterday, if I'm puking, I'm not required to blog.  I'm not doing a big post today, since I spending my time poring over dead kitty arteries and veins, but here's a preview of upcoming posts:

1. My program added 2 new prerequisites to get into the nursing program. I had no idea how I was going to get them done, since I'm not taking classes this fall and hoped to only finish my last requirement as an evening class in the spring.  It's working out, but my summer is officially shot.
2. A week of blessings: Tantie and (new!) Uncle E had a beautiful wedding and we had a beautiful week with our friends and family.
3. We're taking kitty to the vet.  His bum problem has soared to new heights.  More on that after Monday's check up.


No comments:

 
Designed by Lena