Saturday, December 12, 2009

Bummer little Jube

I went to the dentist today for a routine exam and cleaning. I got scared by Dr. Evil the last time I went and hadn't been for well over a year. I like the new dentist a lot, although no one will ever hold a place in my heart like my childhood dentist. This was a man that reminded me of no one so much as Mr. Rogers.

Anyhow, the news is mostly good. She thinks I have beautiful teeth and could tell that I flossed (I always wondered). Sadly, she also told me that I have a wee little cavity. At first she thought I just had something in my teeth. Unfortunately, when she poked her little stick in the middle, it stuck. I made it to 30 without a single cavity. Sad. Two days before Christmas I'm going to go get my first drilling. I'm scared. Someone hold me.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Won't you dad be there? Dad's are great "holders" - I know I miss my dad holding me and making all the scary stuff go away! I'll sure be praying for you that day - I understand your fear - I hate going to the dentist!!

nana said...

I will hold you in spirit. Thank T and F for the cavity.

 
Designed by Lena