Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Things I learned in preschool today

1. This is T's interpretation of a bunny. One of the things I love about his preschool is that I know the artwork is actually his work. A lot of the stuff that came home from the previous school was quite obviously the teacher's work. Super bonus points for anyone who can tell me why the ears are placed thusly.
2. As it turns out, I'm allergic to bunnies. His school has a pet bunny, Dotty. Usually, she's in her cage in the other room. Today I was helping parent, and since the theme for the week is Bunnies, Dotty got to roam the room. About 30 minutes in, I started sneezing, my eyes started running and my head filled up like a plugged bathtub. Mrs. B whisked Dotty away and within 5 minutes I was once again clear as could be. Lesson: don't buy an animal without spending some time around it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Second Lesson: Never ever ever get a bunny. I speak from experience.

Papa said...

The ears are placed as they are because - T looked in the mirror and used his own as a guide - the size and color of the bunny ears mostly support my theory as well:)
I miss refrigerator art.

Cathy said...

Ryan you know you loved dressing up Cupcake the rabbit just as much as Val and I did. Don't try to hide it

Jube said...

Ding ding ding. T looked at himself and Mrs. B and then decided where to put the ears. I think that's also why the whiskers are above the rest of the face. He didn't know what to do with them. Maybe they're hair?

 
Designed by Lena