Thursday, November 06, 2008

Some Things

1. Watching my husband chase our son around with a mitten is great fun.
2. We have finally chosen a daycare for Spring semester. I got T enrolled this morning for a mid-January start.  I heart his teacher and feel pretty good about the whole situation.
3. My sister-in-law was in town for Halloween (pictures to follow soon).  She recently got engaged, so we went wedding dress-shopping while she was here.  I had a blast and she found a dress (at the first shop). Thanks for letting me share your joy, Cathy.  Then the salesclerk offered me a job.
4. Speaking of jobs ... I may be getting one a few evenings a week to help pay for T's new, terrific daycare.
5. We're going to start working on potty training next week (dear Lord, give me strength).  Any suggestions or warnings are greatly appreciated.
6. While I was sitting in my lab on Tuesday, it occurred to me that all of our models, diagrams, and pictures are of people with white skin (at least the ones with skin).  Fully half of the students in my class are of another race.
7. My dear husband and my mom conspired to get me a really beautiful jacket I've been eyeing all fall for my birthday. Thanks guys, I love it!
8. Ry is teaching our child how to play games on the Wii. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena