Monday, November 17, 2008

Zoo me, zoo me ...

Yesterday we visited the Philadelphia Zoo for the first time.  We've only lived here for 5 years ... but whatever.  The Philly Zoo is almost 150-years-old. It's a really interesting blend of old and new.  They have a ton of kids attractions and a fair number of kiddie rides.  Here are the highlights.This was a great shot of our day. T is chasing the peacock and I'm running behind him telling him to be nice.
Checking out a chimp skull.  He kept saying "teeth" over and over.  I guess they didn't look right.
Obligatory inside-the-dino-egg shot.
Hi ho caterpillar!
Riding the kiddie train with our fellow zoo-goers.
As a bottle of chocolate milk.
And one happy goat-feeding boy.
Until the goat actually got him.  Then he wanted me to feed the goat.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena