Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Put your fingers in your ears and say "La la la"

If you are a guy and/or don't want to listen to me rant about bras.

Seriously? Seriously lingerie industry. For an industry that glorifies big big breasts and tiny, tiny waists, you offer a serious dearth of bras for those of us with gigantic boobs without a matching ribcage. I have looked high and low to find a nursing bra in my size in an actual brick and mortar store. I haven't found one. Not one. I had a hard enough time finding my size before I went and had two babies, but now? Freaking impossible!

Luckily for me and my mammareous friends, I have found the online spot for bras for the rest of us. They have free shipping, they have sales, and they have a great return policy! I'll be shopping there well after I'm done breastfeeding Little Bit. My girls thank you.

** I think I read somewhere that you have to identify when you're being compensated for advertising. For the record, this is a completely unsolicited love fest.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

OMG Jenn, your hard work of searching has paid off. What a treasure of a website! I just read all the sizing stuff and now am super excited to re-size myself. Most people will never understand our predicament.

Amanda said...

Any luck with a sports bra? I'd love a good suggestion.
I also thought I'd take this awkward question moment to tell you that your babies are adorable.
I really appreciate your honesty and fun stories on the blog as they make me laugh and feel less scared about becoming a mom someday.
Amanda (aka Becky's college roomie)

Jube said...

I'm in nursing bras right now, so I'm not doing sports bras at the moment.

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoy the blog. Feel free to comment any time! Being a mom isn't really scary, just hectic and frustrating. Are you still blogging?

Jube said...

Oh, and Amanda. You might take a look at the website and read the "Melissa's comments" at the bottom of each description. I have found her comments to be very accurate and helpful with the bras I ordered.

 
Designed by Lena