Saturday, April 07, 2012

Marching again



Hi everyone. I am marching for the March of Dimes again this year. This is an organization I believe does really important work. They are on the forefront of research about prematurity, vaccines and newborn screening. Since I'm hoping to be a maternity nurse sometime soon, this organization is near and dear to me. Check out this graph to see how your state is doing on premature births. Here in New Jersey, 12% of babies are still born prematurely and 18.5% of pregnant women are uninsured. How is your state doing?

As you can see, I have nearly met my goal of $350 (you guys rock!). Last year, however, I raised $450 and would love to match or exceed that this year. If you're looking for a place to park your donation this year, please consider the March of Dimes.

Thanks!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena