Thursday, August 28, 2008

A trio of things

  1. I found out yesterday that I have at least one more class than I anticipated to complete before petitioning for the nursing program. This means I probably won't get into the nursing program for Fall 2009.
  2. I have to take a math placement exam to get out of a Basic Algebra requirement. Thank God for Ry. I started looking over the practice test last night and felt like I was reading Greek. Ry had to remind me how to get started with almost every problem. The good news is that once he reminded me, it all came flooding back. Like riding a bike?
  3. T was pissed at me yesterday. He spent Monday and Tuesday evening with Ryan and then I left him with a babysitter for a few hours yesterday afternoon so I could go to the advising office and get my student ID. When I got home, he cried and went to the babysitter to be picked up. *Sound of heart breaking* He calmed down pretty quickly, but when Ry came home he once again wanted nothing to do with me. He seems to be better today and even gave me an unprompted kiss. I sort of figured he might be sad when I was gone more often. I never figured on angry. Of course, maybe he's just over me.

2 comments:

Patty said...

He is NOT over you! He is being a temperamental toddler. Promise. :)

ldupbeat said...

Wow, here you are with all your education and you have to take a basic Algebra class. I thought I only had to do this because I only had an Associate degree. Oh well, I guess it's everywhere.

 
Designed by Lena