Sunday, September 06, 2009

The evolution of a project

We were looking for a fun weekend project for T and remembered that we picked up a few Home Depot kiddo projects at a fair about a year ago. Ry and T put together a memory box yesterday afternoon. T thought it was great fun using daddy's tools.
So today, I thought it would be fun for him to paint said memory box. It started off so well ...
I don't know why I thought paint would end with anything other than a bath.
So I called Ry upstairs to help me sop up the worst of the mess. When he came up, he said "Oy, vey!" The rest, as they say, is history.

4 comments:

Becky said...

But how did the box turn out? At least as paint-covered as he did, I hope.

PS. Tucker still resembles your baby photos so much it's uncanny.

Jube said...

The box has paint on all the sides, although I would certainly say that Tuck ended up better covered.

-- It's funny you should say that, I was just thinking the other day how much he was starting to look like Ry.

Cathy said...

Eric was inquiring as too whether or not T ever wears clothes :)

Jube said...

Not a lot lately, for two reasons:

1. We're still having some problems with BMs in the toilet. T is less likely to poo naked than when he's wearing underwear, so we've been letting him run around au natural.

2. It's been cool enough to leave the windows open, but the house is still 78-80 degrees, so he's cooler without clothes as well.

I assure you that he's wearing clothes when we leave the house!

 
Designed by Lena