Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Things that are keeping me up at night

I thought I'd take a page from my sister and make a Top Ten Tuesday list today. Except there won't be ten items. And they aren't in any particular order.

1. My baby, who seems to find it particularly appropriate to sleep all day and then begin kickboxing around 10 pm.
2. Worrying about how we're going to pay for two kids in daycare when I start nursing school next year.
3. My bladder -- see number 1.
4. Wondering if T's fear of pooping in the toilet is going to get better -- ever.
5. Hoping I actually get into nursing school in a year.
6. Worrying about what we're going to do if I go into labor in the middle of the night and we can't reach our friends who have offered to watch T.
7. Wondering if I'm going to have another 36 week baby. Hoping I'm not.
8. Freaking out that I'm just over 2 weeks from 36 weeks.
9. Being hot. Even though we're still sleeping with the window air unit set at 67 F.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Sounds like a lot of worrying. I promise that it will all work out!And if baby is early - who cares?! Didn't stunt T in ANY way.

G'pa said...

Some things are easier said than done. So, telling you not to worry won't work. I'll just remind you that God has everything under control and loves you very much. We are all praying for you.

Becky said...

Sorry dude. I know what it's like to go to bed and then have your head keep you up. Also, I know what it's like to be too hot to go to sleep, albeit for entirely different reasons. (We're finally getting highs less than 100 degrees this week!)

Worrying sucks.

Love you!

 
Designed by Lena