Friday, September 24, 2010

I'm all "grrrr" and stuff

So I've been looking high and low for a long-sleeved brown or tan romper/sleeper/shirt and pant set for F to wear under his Halloween costume. You would think that would be pretty easy to find, wouldn't you? Well, it's not. Everything in his size (18 months) has a design or pattern or other weirdness going on. There are several in smaller sizes, like this one, but I cannot find, for the life of me, a brown outfit in his size.

So please. If you happen to see one, please please please buy it for me and I'll pay you back. Yeesh.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

What did you end up settling on for his costume?

Cathy said...

And I just had a thought - have you tried the Farm & Fleet equivalent by you? I think any place that sells carhart would have what you are looking for, or at least sweats or long underwear in brown

Jube said...

He's going to be a peanut. It's a super cute costume.

I don't think we have a Farm & Fleet equivalent, at least not nearby. When I bought the costume I thought it would be easy to find a little one or two piece brown outfit. I had no idea how far and wide I would look.

Cathy said...

I'll check the outdoor stores here to see if I can find something

 
Designed by Lena