Saturday, October 10, 2009

And now, the NET

I found out yesterday that all my application materials have been received by the nursing program. Hooray! Now I just have to go take the NET (Nursing Entrance Test). I'm scheduled for the 20th. Pray for me that I'll still be pregnant at that point and able to get this test out of the way before I have an infant. If I can get it completed, I should know whether I was accepted before the end of the year.

In other news, T's poo phobia is getting better. Apparently the shower has magical properties, because every time I get in the shower, T climbs on the toilet and poops. I think he wants his privacy, but still wants me in the room. Whatever. I'll happily shower whenever he needs to poo as long as it continues to be a quick and tear-less process.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena