Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Lest anyone think I don't know how truly blessed I am, I thought I'd offer a list of what makes me thankful.

Today, I'm thankful that:

1. I made it to 38 weeks with this pregnancy. While nothing was wrong with T, having an early baby makes everything tougher. It'll be nice to have a baby with a little more meat on his bones.

2. I have a smart, funny, beautiful and stubborn little boy. Everyday he does something that makes me laugh out loud. It more than makes up for the times that he's making me crazy.

3. Ry and I found each other. I am truly blessed to have a husband who is not only an amazing father and spouse, but also my best friend. Plus, he doesn't mind my increasing lack of housekeeping ability these days. I'm looking forward to getting old and grumpy with him.

4. My dad and father-in-law are making dramatic improvements with their recent diagnoses.

5. I have family and friends who love and support our little family. I love you all so much.

What are you thankful for today?

3 comments:

Cathy said...

-Snow days to recharge

-Technology to let me see me nephew(s) from 2,000 miles away

-My husband whose amazing ability to provide has allowed me to focus solely on my education (something I have never previously done as I have ALWAYS had a job)

-The beautiful mountains that nourish my soul

Becky said...

-My cats, which make me laugh everyday.

-Being done with my quals.

-Making friends in LA

LaLa said...

All of you.

 
Designed by Lena