Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hats off to you

Hats off to you, pregnant cashiers, shop keepers, waitresses, and anyone else who stands all day. I spent two hours manning our preschool's booth at a local festival today, and came home retaining water, burnt, and exhausted. On the upside, I had a great time. We had an "Ants in Your Pants" game, where kids tried to launch ants into a big pair of trousers with a foot-powered catapult. I also got two toddler free hours in which to chat with some of the other moms from T's preschool. The boys came to get me after my shift and we ate all kinds of unhealthy food and found T a Christmas present. All in all, it was a successful day.

p.s. A big thanks to my mom and step dad for our cool new video camera Christmas present. We've already recorded 5 mini movies. You guys rock!

1 comment:

nana said...

Watching those were soooo much fun.

 
Designed by Lena